Organises and controls the operations of a caravan park and camping ground to provide accommodation and leisure services. Registration or licensing may be required.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
- taking reservations, registering guests, assigning accommodation and collecting payments
- arranging cleaning and maintenance of caravans, cabins, amenities blocks, recreation facilities and grounds
- informing guests of local tourist attractions and recreational facilities
- attending to complaints lodged by customers
- liaising with local government to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and ordinances
- may operate an on-site shop, cafe or restaurant for guests
- may sign, supervise and enforce terms of tenancy agreements in accordance with legislation and may obtain enforcement orders where tenants are in breach of requirements
- may act as licensee for the purchase and sale of liquor
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
5 courses found.
|SIT60316: Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management|
|SIT50416: Diploma of Hospitality Management|
SIT50216: Diploma of Holiday Park and Resort Management
SIT40316: Certificate IV in Holiday Parks and Resorts
10200NAT: Course in Yield Management Fundamentals (Hospitality)