Studies organisational structures, methods, systems and procedures.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of organisations' resources
- discussing business and organisational shortcomings with clients
- analysing and evaluating current systems and structures
- discussing current systems with staff and observing systems at all levels of organisation
- directing clients towards more efficient organisation and developing solutions to organisational problems
- undertaking and reviewing work studies by analysing existing and proposed methods and procedures such as administrative and clerical procedures
- recording and analysing organisations' work flow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
- preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve organisational problems
- assisting in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals, and drafting other documentation
- reviewing operating procedures and advising of departures from procedures and standards
- Procedures Analyst
- Change Management Facilitator
- Industry Analyst
- Quality Auditor
- Skills Auditor
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
8 courses found.
MSS80416: Graduate Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
MSS80316: Graduate Certificate in Competitive Systems and Practices
MSS80118: Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Operations
MSS80116: Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Operations
MSS60316: Advanced Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
|MSS50316: Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices|
MSA60108: Advanced Diploma of Manufacturing Technology
MSA50108: Diploma of Manufacturing Technology