Organises and controls the functions and resources of a health practice such as administrative systems and practice personnel.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Associate Degree, Advance Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
- contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards
- allocating human resources, space and equipment
- assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff
- managing records and accounts of the practice
- liaising with Professionals to coordinate practice business and to facilitate resolution of problems
- ensuring office equipment and supplies are maintained
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensuring work complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures
- coordinating personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision
- Chiropractic Practice Manager
- Dental Practice Manager
- Medical Practice Manager
- Physiotherapy Practice Manager
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
8 courses found.
LGA50604: Diploma of Local Government (Regulatory Services)
|HLT57715: Diploma of Practice Management|
|HLT47315: Certificate IV in Health Administration|
BSB52318: Diploma of Governance
|BSB52315: Diploma of Governance|
BSB50715: Diploma of Business (Governance)
BSB41915: Certificate IV in Business (Governance)
|BSB40215: Certificate IV in Business|