Maintains and evaluates records of financial transactions in account books and computerised accounting systems.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
- keeping financial records, and maintaining and balancing accounts using manual and computerised systems
- monitoring cash flow and lines of credit
- preparing and producing financial statements, budget and expenditure reports and analyses using account books, ledgers and accounting software packages
- preparing invoices, purchase orders and bank deposits
- reconciling accounts against monthly bank statements
- verifying recorded transactions and reporting irregularities to management
- may be required to prepare forms reporting business tax entitlements and obligations such as the amount of goods and services tax paid and collected
- Financial Administration Officer
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
2 courses found.
FNS40715: Certificate IV in Financial Practice Support
|FNS40217: Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping|