Sells goods and services, such as food, clothing, hardware, household appliances, office supplies and cosmetics, in a retail or wholesale establishment.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below. AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
- determining customer requirements and advising on product range, price, delivery, warranties and product use and care
- demonstrating and explaining to customers the establishment's goods and services
- selling food, beverages, clothing, footwear and other personal and household goods and services
- accepting payment for goods and services by a variety of payment methods and preparing sales invoices
- assisting with the ongoing management of stock such as product inventories and participating in stocktakes
- stacking and displaying goods for sale, and wrapping and packing goods sold
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Clothing Sales Assistant
- Cosmetic Sales Assistant
- Fast Food Sales Assistant
- Hardware Sales Assistant
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
8 courses found.
|SIR30216: Certificate III in Retail|
|SIR20216: Certificate II in Retail Services|
|SIR10116: Certificate I in Retail Services|
|SHB20116: Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics|
MSF31018: Certificate III in Interior Decoration Retail Services
|FBP20317: Certificate II in Food Processing (Sales)|
CUA20220: Certificate II in Creative Industries
|CUA20215: Certificate II in Creative Industries|