Plans, administers and reviews customer services and after-sales services, and maintains sound customer relations.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
- developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided
- ensuring operational efficiency within a call centre
- providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment
- managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services
- planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided
- liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations
- may work in a call centre
- Client Service Manager
- Service Manager
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
5 courses found.
PSP50316: Diploma of Government Security
PSP50116: Diploma of Government
AUR50116: Diploma of Automotive Management
AUR40116: Certificate IV in Automotive Management
52863WA: Course in Management of Licensed Premises