Performs a range of clerical and administrative tasks.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
- recording, preparing, sorting, classifying and filing information
- sorting, opening and sending mail
- photocopying and faxing documents
- preparing reports of a routine nature
- recording issue of equipment to staff
- receiving letters and telephone messages
- transcribing information onto computers, and proofreading and correcting copy
- may provide customers with information about services
- may perform receptionist duties
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
15 courses found.
|SIS20122: Certificate II in Sport and Recreation|
|SIS20115: Certificate II in Sport and Recreation|
SIS10122: Certificate I in Sport and Recreation
|SIS10115: Certificate I in Sport and Recreation|
|PSP30122: Certificate III in Government|
PSP20122: Certificate II in Government
|LGA30120: Certificate III in Local Government|
|LGA20120: Certificate II in Local Government|
|BSB30220: Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business|
|BSB30120: Certificate III in Business|
|BSB20120: Certificate II in Workplace Skills|
|BSB10120: Certificate I in Workplace Skills|
AUR30116: Certificate III in Automotive Administration
AUR20116: Certificate II in Automotive Administration
11110NAT: Certificate II in Functional Literacy