Analyses, evaluates and processes credit and loan applications. May work in a call centre.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
- analysing information about customers and examining references, credit ratings, investment risks, pay slips and other information against predetermined policy standards
- contacting financial and credit institutions to obtain information about customers
- preparing papers setting out conditions of credit and loans, rates of repayment and loan periods, and providing information about customers' standing to financial and credit institutions
- authorising the approval of credit and loan applications and recommending credit and loan conditions and limits
- keeping records of payments, and preparing routine letters requesting payment for overdue accounts and forwarding these for legal action
- answering inquiries concerning credit standing of customers, loan balances and penalties
- may recommend, approve and arrange mortgages
- may work in a call centre
- Lending Consultant
- Loans Consultant
- Loans Officer
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
7 courses found.