Administers and coordinates storage and distribution operations within an organisation.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
- requisitioning supplies from stock and sending orders to production departments and other firms
- confirming completion of orders and compliance with details specified, signing tally sheets and attaching to checked items
- receiving and checking purchase requests against inventory records and stock on hand
- examining orders and compiling data for production schedules
- checking inventories and preparing delivery schedules
- examining containers to ensure that they are filled, and recording quantities
- investigating and identifying supply sources and preparing and processing purchase orders
- providing price and other information about goods to prospective customers
- counting incoming stock and reconciling it with requisitions, and updating inventory and stock location records
- establishing and coordinating the operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing and shipping goods
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
3 courses found.
TLI40619: Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations
|TLI40321: Certificate IV in Supply Chain Operations|
TLI40118: Certificate IV in Transport Scheduling