Performs routine tasks in manufacturing metal products.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below. AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
- positioning and holding tools and metal products
- performing assembly and dismantling operations such as screwing and bolting
- operating materials-specific tools to perform tasks required for the production of the final product
- soldering and spot welding components using electrical spot and butt welding machines
- Boilermaker's Assistant
- Fitter's Assistant
- Metal Forger's Assistant
- Metal Moulder's Assistant
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
7 courses found.
|MSM30116: Certificate III in Process Manufacturing|
|MEM20422: Certificate II in Engineering Pathways|
|MEM20413: Certificate II in Engineering Pathways|
|MEM20219: Certificate II in Engineering - Production Technology|
|MEM20105: Certificate II in Engineering|
|MEM10119: Certificate I in Engineering|
52913WA: Certificate II in Engineering Foundations