Operates as an independent agent in the buying and selling of businesses. Registration or licensing may be required.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3). The occupation Real Estate Agency Principal has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
- accepting and listing properties and businesses for sale and lease, conducting inspections, and advising buyers on the merits of properties and businesses and the terms of sale or lease
- advising vendors of sales and marketing options such as sale by auction and open house inspections
- cataloguing and detailing land, buildings and businesses for sale or lease and arranging advertising
- assessing buyers' needs and locating properties and businesses for their consideration
- offering valuations and advice for buying and selling properties and businesses, and structuring the terms of settlement
- collecting and holding rent monies from tenants, and remitting to owner on agreed basis
- monitoring and addressing non-compliance with terms and conditions of tenancy and pursuing rental arrears
- developing and implementing business plans, budgets, policies and procedures for the agency
- may arrange finance, land brokerage, conveyancing and maintenance of premises
- Business Agent
- Franchise Broker
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
No courses found.