Drives a heavy truck, requiring a specially endorsed class of licence, to transport bulky goods. Registration or licensing is required.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
- manoeuvring vehicles into position for loading and unloading
- loading and unloading vehicles using lifting and tipping devices
- observing safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles
- making regular quality checks of vehicles to ensure they can be driven safely
- estimating weights to comply with load limitations and ensuring safe distribution of weight
- ensuring goods are stowed and securely covered to prevent loss and damage
- verifying loading documents, checking condition of goods and obtaining certification of deliveries
- Cement Mixer Driver
- Compactor Driver (Rubbish Collection)
- Haulpak Driver
- Livestock Haulier
- Logging Truck Driver
- Road Train Driver
- Tilt Tray Driver
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
2 courses found.
TLI33418: Certificate III in Waste Driving Operations
|TLI31222: Certificate III in Driving Operations|