Buys and sells antiques such as furniture, art, jewellery and china. May also clean, restore and value antiques. Registration or licensing may be required.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
- determining product mix, stock levels and service standards
- formulating and implementing purchasing and marketing policies, and setting prices
- promoting and advertising the establishment's goods and services
- selling goods and services to customers and advising them on product use
- maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- undertaking budgeting for the establishment
- controlling selection, training and supervision of staff
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Betting Agency Manager
- Hair or Beauty Salon Manager
- Post Office Manager
- Retail Manager (General)
- Travel Agency Manager
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
No courses found.