Organises and controls the operations of a branch of a betting agency. Registration or licensing is required.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
- determining product mix, stock levels and service standards
- formulating and implementing purchasing and marketing policies, and setting prices
- promoting and advertising the establishment's goods and services
- selling goods and services to customers and advising them on product use
- maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- undertaking budgeting for the establishment
- controlling selection, training and supervision of staff
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Antique Dealer
- Hair or Beauty Salon Manager
- Post Office Manager
- Retail Manager (General)
- Travel Agency Manager
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
No courses found.