Operates and maintains stationary engines, boilers, refrigeration and airconditioning systems, and associated mechanical plant. Registration or licensing is required.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4);
- Not Available
- Airconditioning Plant Operator
- Marine Engine Driver
- Motorman/woman (Fluids Drilling)
- Refrigeration Plant Operator
- Bulk Materials Handling Plant Operator
- Cement Production Plant Operator
- Concrete Batching Plant Operator
- Concrete Pump Operator
- Paper and Pulp Mill Operator
- Railway Signal Operator
- Stationary Plant Operators Nec
- Train Controller
- Waste Water or Water Plant Operator
- Weighbridge Operator
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
No courses found.