Operates plant to produce paper pulp from woodchips and to make paper sheets.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4);
- Not Available
- Paper Machine Operator
- Paper Maker
- Bleach Plant Operator
- Dryerman/woman (Paper Mill)
- Fourdrinier Machine Operator
- Inverform Machine Operator
- Paperboard Machine Operator
- Paper Rewinder Operator
- Boiler or Engine Operator
- Bulk Materials Handling Plant Operator
- Cement Production Plant Operator
- Concrete Batching Plant Operator
- Concrete Pump Operator
- Railway Signal Operator
- Stationary Plant Operators Nec
- Train Controller
- Waste Water or Water Plant Operator
- Weighbridge Operator
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
One course found.
PPM30121: Certificate III in Pulp and Paper Operations