Operates plant to load, unload, move, store and stack bulk materials such as grain, sugar and mineral ore.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4);
- Not Available
- Bulk Fluids Handler
- Conveyor Belt Operator
- Grain Handler
- Palletiser Operator
- Tank Farm Operator (Petroleum)
- Boiler or Engine Operator
- Cement Production Plant Operator
- Concrete Batching Plant Operator
- Concrete Pump Operator
- Paper and Pulp Mill Operator
- Railway Signal Operator
- Stationary Plant Operators Nec
- Train Controller
- Waste Water or Water Plant Operator
- Weighbridge Operator
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.