Controls the movement of trains, and assembles and disassembles trains within a marshalling yard.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4);
- Not Available
- Railway Switching and Signalling Operator
- Railway Shunter
- Railway Yard Assistant
- Boiler or Engine Operator
- Bulk Materials Handling Plant Operator
- Cement Production Plant Operator
- Concrete Batching Plant Operator
- Concrete Pump Operator
- Paper and Pulp Mill Operator
- Stationary Plant Operators Nec
- Train Controller
- Waste Water or Water Plant Operator
- Weighbridge Operator
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
6 courses found.
TLI32821: Certificate III in Rail Operations
|TLI32820: Certificate III in Rail Yard Coordination|
|TLI32615: Certificate III in Rail Signalling|
|TLI31921: Certificate III in Mechanical Rail Signalling|
TLI31920: Certificate III in Mechanical Rail Signalling
22458VIC: Diploma of Railway Signalling Systems